This page contains complete information on how to remove Post Master for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Post Master from your PCWildTangent
. Go over here
where you can get more info on WildTangent. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more facts about Post Master on WildTangent's website. Post Master is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\PostMaster directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Post Master by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\PostMaster\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Post Master's primary file takes about 255.05 KB (261168 bytes) and is called PostMaster-WT.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Post Master. They occupy 10.35 MB (10856272
bytes) on disk.
- PostMaster-WT.exe (255.05 KB)
- PostMaster.exe (9.77 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This web page is about Post Master version 126.96.36.199
Post Master is an application by WildTangent. Some computer users choose to remove it. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove Post Master is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Post Master from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Post Master or simply activate the Search field and type in "Post Master". If it exists on your system the Post Master application will be found very quickly. When you select Post Master in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Post Master, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Post Master:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\PostMaster\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Post Master.
8. After removing Post Master, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Post Master which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Post Master using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Post Master by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Post Master by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Post Master supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-03 20:28:33.230