This info is about Post Master for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Post Master from your PCExcalibur
. More information about Excalibur can be seen here
. Please open http://www.excalibur-publishing.com/games/post-master/
if you want to read more on Post Master on Excalibur's page. Post Master is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Post Master Simulator folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Post Master is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled PostMaster.exe and occupies 10.31 MB (10812928 bytes).
Post Master contains of the executables below. They take 10.31 MB (10812928
bytes) on disk.
- PostMaster.exe (10.31 MB)
Post Master is a program offered by the software company Excalibur. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Post Master is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Post Master with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Post Master or simply click the Search field and type in "Post Master ". If it is installed on your PC the Post Master program will be found very quickly. After you select Post Master in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Post Master , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Post Master :
- The web site of the application is: http://www.excalibur-publishing.com/games/post-master/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Post Master .
8. After uninstalling Post Master , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Post Master which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Post Master with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Post Master by Excalibur from your computer, we are not saying that Post Master by Excalibur is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Post Master supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 22:26:03.020