Posh Boutique 2
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Posh Boutique 2 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Posh Boutique 2 from your PCGameFools
. More information about GameFools can be found here
. More details about the software Posh Boutique 2 can be found at http://www.gamefools.com
. Posh Boutique 2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Posh Boutique 2 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing Posh Boutique 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Posh Boutique 2\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. PoshBoutique2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.09 MB (2189312 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Posh Boutique 2. They occupy about 9.29 MB (9739977
bytes) on disk.
- GAMEFOOLS-PoshBoutique2.exe (6.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- PoshBoutique2.exe (2.09 MB)
The current web page applies to Posh Boutique 2 version 2
Posh Boutique 2 is an application by GameFools. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall Posh Boutique 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Posh Boutique 2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Posh Boutique 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Posh Boutique 2". The Posh Boutique 2 program will be found automatically. After you click Posh Boutique 2 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Posh Boutique 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Posh Boutique 2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamefools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Posh Boutique 2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Posh Boutique 2.
8. After removing Posh Boutique 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Posh Boutique 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Posh Boutique 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Posh Boutique 2 by GameFools from your computer, we are not saying that Posh Boutique 2 by GameFools is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Posh Boutique 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 18:31:24.557