Posh Boutique 2 1.0
Posh Boutique 2 1.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Posh Boutique 2 1.0 from your PCwww.SmallGames.ws
. Open here
for more info on www.SmallGames.ws. Further information about Posh Boutique 2 1.0 can be seen at http://smallgames.ws/
. Posh Boutique 2 1.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\SmallGames\Posh Boutique 2 directory, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Posh Boutique 2 1.0 is C:\Program Files\SmallGames\Posh Boutique 2\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled game.exe and it has a size of 2.26 MB (2366464 bytes).
Posh Boutique 2 1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 2.84 MB (2979509
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (2.26 MB)
- PoshBoutique2.exe (272.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (326.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Posh Boutique 2 1.0.
Posh Boutique 2 1.0 is a program by www.SmallGames.ws. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove Posh Boutique 2 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Posh Boutique 2 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Posh Boutique 2 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Posh Boutique 2 1.0". The Posh Boutique 2 1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Posh Boutique 2 1.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Posh Boutique 2 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Posh Boutique 2 1.0:
- The software company is: http://smallgames.ws/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SmallGames\Posh Boutique 2\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Posh Boutique 2 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Posh Boutique 2 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Posh Boutique 2 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Posh Boutique 2 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Posh Boutique 2 1.0 by www.SmallGames.ws from your computer, we are not saying that Posh Boutique 2 1.0 by www.SmallGames.ws is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Posh Boutique 2 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 16:43:43.367