Poseidon64 16.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Poseidon64 16.0 from your PCDNV GL SE
. You can find out more on DNV GL SE or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.dnvgl.com
if you want to read more on Poseidon64 16.0 on DNV GL SE's web page. Usually the Poseidon64 16.0 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\GermanischerLloyd\Poseidon64\Current folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Poseidon64 16.0 is C:\Program Files\GermanischerLloyd\Poseidon64\Current\Uninstall\GLInstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named PoseidonND.exe and its approximative size is 20.20 MB (21179392 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Poseidon64 16.0. They take 28.00 MB (29361320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AscToSxf.exe (1.90 MB)
- bmf2ansys.exe (1.38 MB)
- Pos.Net.exe (29.00 KB)
- Poseidon.exe (278.50 KB)
- PoseidonND.exe (20.20 MB)
- pos_cmd.exe (85.50 KB)
- SxfToAsc.exe (1.58 MB)
- GLInstall.exe (2.56 MB)
The current web page applies to Poseidon64 16.0 version 16.0
Poseidon64 16.0 is a program marketed by the software company DNV GL SE. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase Poseidon64 16.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Poseidon64 16.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Poseidon64 16.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Poseidon64 16.0". The Poseidon64 16.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select Poseidon64 16.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Poseidon64 16.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Poseidon64 16.0:
- The software company is: http://www.dnvgl.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GermanischerLloyd\Poseidon64\Current\Uninstall\GLInstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Poseidon64 16.0.
8. After uninstalling Poseidon64 16.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Poseidon64 16.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Poseidon64 16.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Poseidon64 16.0 by DNV GL SE from your computer, nor are we saying that Poseidon64 16.0 by DNV GL SE is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Poseidon64 16.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 17:00:40.917