PosBase 2.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall PosBase 2.0 from your computerWMLSoftware For Chess
. You can read more on WMLSoftware For Chess or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.wmlsoftware.com
if you want to read more on PosBase 2.0 on WMLSoftware For Chess's website. Usually the PosBase 2.0 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WMLSoftwareForChess\PosBase2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\WMLSoftwareForChess\PosBase2\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall PosBase 2.0. posbase.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.60 MB (2727424 bytes) on disk.
PosBase 2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.74 MB (3924931
bytes) on disk.
- posbase.exe (2.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to PosBase 2.0 version 2.0
PosBase 2.0 is an application by the software company WMLSoftware For Chess. Some users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall PosBase 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PosBase 2.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PosBase 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "PosBase 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the PosBase 2.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PosBase 2.0 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PosBase 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PosBase 2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wmlsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WMLSoftwareForChess\PosBase2\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PosBase 2.0.
8. After removing PosBase 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PosBase 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PosBase 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PosBase 2.0 by WMLSoftware For Chess from your computer, nor are we saying that PosBase 2.0 by WMLSoftware For Chess is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PosBase 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-20 09:32:26.383