PortraitProBody Studio 1 1.3
This page contains complete information on how to remove PortraitProBody Studio 1 1.3 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall PortraitProBody Studio 1 1.3 from your PCAnthropics Technology Ltd
. Go over here
for more information on Anthropics Technology Ltd. More details about the program PortraitProBody Studio 1 1.3 can be found at http://www.portraitprobody.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\PortraitProBody Studio 1 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing PortraitProBody Studio 1 1.3 is C:\Program Files\PortraitProBody Studio 1\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. PortraitProBody.exe is the PortraitProBody Studio 1 1.3's main executable file and it occupies circa 48.47 MB (50822016 bytes) on disk.
PortraitProBody Studio 1 1.3 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 54.84 MB (57500488
bytes) on disk:
- PBUninstallerUi.exe (2.64 MB)
- PhotoshopPluginInstaller.exe (844.82 KB)
- PortraitProBody.exe (48.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- ZRawLoader.exe (1.77 MB)
This data is about PortraitProBody Studio 1 1.3 version 1.3
PortraitProBody Studio 1 1.3 is a program released by the software company Anthropics Technology Ltd. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall PortraitProBody Studio 1 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PortraitProBody Studio 1 1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PortraitProBody Studio 1 1.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PortraitProBody Studio 1 1.3". If it exists on your system the PortraitProBody Studio 1 1.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PortraitProBody Studio 1 1.3 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PortraitProBody Studio 1 1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PortraitProBody Studio 1 1.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.portraitprobody.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PortraitProBody Studio 1\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PortraitProBody Studio 1 1.3.
8. After uninstalling PortraitProBody Studio 1 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PortraitProBody Studio 1 1.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PortraitProBody Studio 1 1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PortraitProBody Studio 1 1.3 by Anthropics Technology Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that PortraitProBody Studio 1 1.3 by Anthropics Technology Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PortraitProBody Studio 1 1.3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 15:35:34.193