PortraitPro 17.4 Trial
This page contains detailed information on how to remove PortraitPro 17.4 Trial for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall PortraitPro 17.4 Trial from your PCAnthropics Technology Ltd.
. More information on Anthropics Technology Ltd. can be found here
. More data about the application PortraitPro 17.4 Trial can be seen at http://www.anthropics.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\PortraitPro 17 Trial directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing PortraitPro 17.4 Trial is C:\Program Files\PortraitPro 17 Trial\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. PortraitProStdTrial.exe is the PortraitPro 17.4 Trial's primary executable file and it occupies about 17.43 MB (18277344 bytes) on disk.
PortraitPro 17.4 Trial contains of the executables below. They occupy 21.48 MB (22525344
bytes) on disk.
- PortraitProStdTrial.exe (17.43 MB)
- PPUninstallerUi.exe (2.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to PortraitPro 17.4 Trial version 17.4
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you remove PortraitPro 17.4 Trial from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
PortraitPro 17.4 Trial is a program by the software company Anthropics Technology Ltd.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase PortraitPro 17.4 Trial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PortraitPro 17.4 Trial from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PortraitPro 17.4 Trial or simply click the Search field and type in "PortraitPro 17.4 Trial". The PortraitPro 17.4 Trial program will be found very quickly. After you click PortraitPro 17.4 Trial in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PortraitPro 17.4 Trial, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PortraitPro 17.4 Trial:
- The publisher is: http://www.anthropics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PortraitPro 17 Trial\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PortraitPro 17.4 Trial.
8. After removing PortraitPro 17.4 Trial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PortraitPro 17.4 Trial that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PortraitPro 17.4 Trial using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PortraitPro 17.4 Trial by Anthropics Technology Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that PortraitPro 17.4 Trial by Anthropics Technology Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PortraitPro 17.4 Trial in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 16:44:03.957