PortraitPro 15.4 Teste
This page contains complete information on how to remove PortraitPro 15.4 Teste for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall PortraitPro 15.4 Teste from your PCAnthropics Technology Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more information on Anthropics Technology Ltd.. More details about PortraitPro 15.4 Teste can be seen at http://www.anthropics.com
. PortraitPro 15.4 Teste is commonly installed in the C:\Arquivos de programas\PortraitPro 15 Teste folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Arquivos de programas\PortraitPro 15 Teste\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PortraitPro 15.4 Teste. The program's main executable file occupies 18.09 MB (18972200 bytes) on disk and is titled PortraitProTrial.exe.
PortraitPro 15.4 Teste contains of the executables below. They take 21.32 MB (22357371
bytes) on disk.
- PortraitProTrial.exe (18.09 MB)
- PPUninstallerUi.exe (2.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.4
of PortraitPro 15.4 Teste.
PortraitPro 15.4 Teste is a program by Anthropics Technology Ltd.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove PortraitPro 15.4 Teste is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase PortraitPro 15.4 Teste from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PortraitPro 15.4 Teste or simply click the Search field and type in "PortraitPro 15.4 Teste". If it exists on your system the PortraitPro 15.4 Teste program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PortraitPro 15.4 Teste in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PortraitPro 15.4 Teste, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PortraitPro 15.4 Teste:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.anthropics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Arquivos de programas\PortraitPro 15 Teste\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PortraitPro 15.4 Teste.
8. After uninstalling PortraitPro 15.4 Teste, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PortraitPro 15.4 Teste that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PortraitPro 15.4 Teste using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove PortraitPro 15.4 Teste by Anthropics Technology Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that PortraitPro 15.4 Teste by Anthropics Technology Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PortraitPro 15.4 Teste in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 20:21:17.053