PortraitPro 15.2 Trial
PortraitPro 15.2 Trial is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall PortraitPro 15.2 Trial from your computerAnthropics Technology Ltd.
. Open here
for more information on Anthropics Technology Ltd.. More information about PortraitPro 15.2 Trial can be found at http://www.anthropics.com
. PortraitPro 15.2 Trial is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PortraitPro 15 Trial directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for PortraitPro 15.2 Trial is C:\Program Files (x86)\PortraitPro 15 Trial\unins000.exe. PortraitProTrial.exe is the PortraitPro 15.2 Trial's primary executable file and it occupies close to 17.92 MB (18791976 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with PortraitPro 15.2 Trial. They occupy about 21.14 MB (22165757
bytes) on disk.
- PortraitProTrial.exe (17.92 MB)
- PPUninstallerUi.exe (2.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to PortraitPro 15.2 Trial version 15.2
PortraitPro 15.2 Trial is a program by the software company Anthropics Technology Ltd.. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase PortraitPro 15.2 Trial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PortraitPro 15.2 Trial from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PortraitPro 15.2 Trial or simply click the Search field and type in "PortraitPro 15.2 Trial". If it is installed on your PC the PortraitPro 15.2 Trial application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PortraitPro 15.2 Trial in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PortraitPro 15.2 Trial, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PortraitPro 15.2 Trial:
- The publisher is: http://www.anthropics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PortraitPro 15 Trial\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PortraitPro 15.2 Trial.
8. After removing PortraitPro 15.2 Trial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PortraitPro 15.2 Trial that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PortraitPro 15.2 Trial using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PortraitPro 15.2 Trial by Anthropics Technology Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that PortraitPro 15.2 Trial by Anthropics Technology Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PortraitPro 15.2 Trial in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-03 12:52:40.733