PortraitPro 12.5 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall PortraitPro 12.5 from your computerAnthropics Technology Ltd.
. You can read more on Anthropics Technology Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.anthropics.com
if you want to read more on PortraitPro 12.5 on Anthropics Technology Ltd.'s page. PortraitPro 12.5 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\PortraitPro 12 folder, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for PortraitPro 12.5 is C:\Program Files\PortraitPro 12\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 15.92 MB (16696360 bytes) on disk and is titled PortraitPro.exe.
PortraitPro 12.5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 19.79 MB (20750631
bytes) on disk.
- CopyFiles.exe (108.04 KB)
- PortraitPro.exe (15.92 MB)
- PPUninstallerUi.exe (2.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to PortraitPro 12.5 version 12.5
If you are manually uninstalling PortraitPro 12.5 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by PortraitPro 12.5 when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\PortraitPro 12.lnk
PortraitPro 12.5 is an application offered by the software company Anthropics Technology Ltd.. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove PortraitPro 12.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PortraitPro 12.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PortraitPro 12.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PortraitPro 12.5". If it exists on your system the PortraitPro 12.5 application will be found very quickly. After you click PortraitPro 12.5 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PortraitPro 12.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PortraitPro 12.5:
- The software company is: http://www.anthropics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PortraitPro 12\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PortraitPro 12.5.
8. After removing PortraitPro 12.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PortraitPro 12.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PortraitPro 12.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PortraitPro 12.5 by Anthropics Technology Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that PortraitPro 12.5 by Anthropics Technology Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PortraitPro 12.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:47:50.970