PortraitPro 12.2 Test
This page is about PortraitPro 12.2 Test for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall PortraitPro 12.2 Test from your PCAnthropics Technology Ltd.
. You can read more on Anthropics Technology Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More details about PortraitPro 12.2 Test can be seen at http://www.anthropics.com
. Usually the PortraitPro 12.2 Test program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PortraitPro 12 Test directory, depending on the user's option during install. PortraitPro 12.2 Test's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PortraitPro 12 Test\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled PortraitProTrial.exe and its approximative size is 15.79 MB (16556072 bytes).
PortraitPro 12.2 Test installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 19.02 MB (19939383
bytes) on disk.
- PortraitProTrial.exe (15.79 MB)
- PPUninstallerUi.exe (2.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.2
of PortraitPro 12.2 Test.
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove PortraitPro 12.2 Test.Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\PortraitPro 12 Test\PortraitPro 12.2 win crack.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\PortraitPro 12 Test\PortraitPro 12.2 win.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\PortraitPro 12 Test\PortraitPro Trial.exe.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\PortraitPro 12 Test\PortraitProTrial (2).exe.FriendlyAppName
PortraitPro 12.2 Test is a program offered by the software company Anthropics Technology Ltd.. Some users want to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove PortraitPro 12.2 Test is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PortraitPro 12.2 Test with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PortraitPro 12.2 Test or simply click the Search field and type in "PortraitPro 12.2 Test". The PortraitPro 12.2 Test application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PortraitPro 12.2 Test in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PortraitPro 12.2 Test, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PortraitPro 12.2 Test:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.anthropics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PortraitPro 12 Test\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PortraitPro 12.2 Test.
8. After removing PortraitPro 12.2 Test, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PortraitPro 12.2 Test which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PortraitPro 12.2 Test using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PortraitPro 12.2 Test by Anthropics Technology Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that PortraitPro 12.2 Test by Anthropics Technology Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PortraitPro 12.2 Test supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-09 10:54:49.763