Portrait Painter version 1.20
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Portrait Painter version 1.20 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Portrait Painter version 1.20 from your systemJixiPix Software
. Go over here
for more information on JixiPix Software. More details about the application Portrait Painter version 1.20 can be found at http://www.jixipix.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\JixiPix Software folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Portrait Painter version 1.20 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\JixiPix Software\uninst\unins006.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Portrait Painter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 20.18 MB (21160448 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Portrait Painter version 1.20. They occupy 373.37 MB (391509929
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Aquarella.exe (12.52 MB)
- Impresso Pro.exe (17.36 MB)
- PhotoArtista - Oil.exe (50.68 MB)
- PhotoArtista - Sketch.exe (55.30 MB)
- Pop Dot Comics.exe (76.22 MB)
- Portrait Painter.exe (20.18 MB)
- Rainy Daze.exe (11.36 MB)
- Romantic Photo.exe (12.18 MB)
- Snow Daze.exe (8.82 MB)
- Vintage Scene.exe (102.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- unins001.exe (701.66 KB)
- unins002.exe (702.66 KB)
- unins003.exe (702.66 KB)
- unins004.exe (702.66 KB)
- unins005.exe (702.66 KB)
- unins006.exe (702.66 KB)
- unins007.exe (701.66 KB)
- unins008.exe (702.66 KB)
The current web page applies to Portrait Painter version 1.20 version 1.20
Several files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Portrait Painter version 1.20 from your computer.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Portrait Painter version 1.20 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Portrait Painter
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Portrait Painter\EffectPresets\Bright and Colorful\Portrait 1.jpg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Portrait Painter\EffectPresets\Bright and Colorful\Portrait 1.pre
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Portrait Painter\EffectPresets\Bright and Colorful\Portrait 2.jpg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Portrait Painter\EffectPresets\Bright and Colorful\Portrait 2.pre
Portrait Painter version 1.20 is an application offered by JixiPix Software. Some users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Portrait Painter version 1.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Portrait Painter version 1.20 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Portrait Painter version 1.20 or simply click the Search field and type in "Portrait Painter version 1.20". If it exists on your system the Portrait Painter version 1.20 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Portrait Painter version 1.20 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Portrait Painter version 1.20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Portrait Painter version 1.20:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.jixipix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\JixiPix Software\uninst\unins006.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Portrait Painter version 1.20.
8. After removing Portrait Painter version 1.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Portrait Painter version 1.20 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Portrait Painter version 1.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Portrait Painter version 1.20 by JixiPix Software from your computer, we are not saying that Portrait Painter version 1.20 by JixiPix Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Portrait Painter version 1.20 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 08:29:41.807