Portcase Media Player
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Portcase Media Player for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Portcase Media Player from your systemPortcase OU
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Portcase OU. Further information about Portcase Media Player can be found at https://www.portcase.com/en-us/mediaplayer
. Portcase Media Player is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Portcase\Media Player folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Portcase\Media Player\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Portcase Media Player. MediaPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 7.97 MB (8352696 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Portcase Media Player. They occupy 8.89 MB (9320232
bytes) on disk.
- MediaPlayer.exe (7.97 MB)
- MediaPlayerUpdater.exe (136.93 KB)
- unins000.exe (807.93 KB)
This data is about Portcase Media Player version 0.5.18.234
only. You can find here a few links to other Portcase Media Player releases:
Portcase Media Player is an application offered by Portcase OU. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove Portcase Media Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Portcase Media Player from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Portcase Media Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "Portcase Media Player". If it exists on your system the Portcase Media Player program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Portcase Media Player in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Portcase Media Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Portcase Media Player:
- The software company is: https://www.portcase.com/en-us/mediaplayer
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Portcase\Media Player\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Portcase Media Player.
8. After uninstalling Portcase Media Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Portcase Media Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Portcase Media Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Portcase Media Player by Portcase OU from your PC, nor are we saying that Portcase Media Player by Portcase OU is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Portcase Media Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 11:04:03.587