PortalMore is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall PortalMore from your computerPortalMore
. Open here
for more info on PortalMore. Please open http://portalmore.com/support
if you want to read more on PortalMore on PortalMore's website. PortalMore is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\PortalMore directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\PortalMore\PortalMoreUn.exe OFS_ is the full command line if you want to remove PortalMore. PortalMore's main file takes about 103.23 KB (105712 bytes) and is called PortalMore.BrowserAdapter.exe.
PortalMore contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.67 MB (2802560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PortalMoreUn.exe (564.23 KB)
- PortalMoreUninstall.exe (255.23 KB)
- utilPortalMore.exe (390.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PortalMore.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- PortalMore.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- PortalMore.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- PortalMore.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The current page applies to PortalMore version 2015.04.06.172336
only. Click on the links below for other PortalMore versions:
...click to view all...
PortalMore is an application released by the software company PortalMore. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove PortalMore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PortalMore from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PortalMore or simply click the Search field and type in "PortalMore". The PortalMore app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PortalMore in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PortalMore, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PortalMore:
- The web site of the program is: http://portalmore.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PortalMore\PortalMoreUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PortalMore.
8. After uninstalling PortalMore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PortalMore which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PortalMore using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove PortalMore by PortalMore from your computer, nor are we saying that PortalMore by PortalMore is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PortalMore in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 22:19:40.173