Portal zła: Skradzione runy
This page contains complete information on how to remove Portal zła: Skradzione runy for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Portal zła: Skradzione runy from your computerAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. More data about Alawar Entertainment Inc. can be read here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar.pl\Portal of Evil Stolen Runes directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Portal zła: Skradzione runy is C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar.pl\Portal of Evil Stolen Runes\Uninstall.exe. Portal zła: Skradzione runy's primary file takes around 2.11 MB (2217472 bytes) and is called PortalOfEvil_StolenRunes.exe.
Portal zła: Skradzione runy contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.73 MB (4961366
bytes) on disk.
- PortalOfEvil_StolenRunes.exe (2.11 MB)
- PortalOfEvil_StolenRunes.wrp.exe (2.22 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (404.58 KB)
The current web page applies to Portal zła: Skradzione runy version 220.127.116.11
Portal zła: Skradzione runy is a program marketed by the software company Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Portal zła: Skradzione runy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Portal zła: Skradzione runy from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Portal zła: Skradzione runy or simply activate the Search field and type in "Portal zła: Skradzione runy". If it is installed on your PC the Portal zła: Skradzione runy application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Portal zła: Skradzione runy in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Portal zła: Skradzione runy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Portal zła: Skradzione runy.
8. After uninstalling Portal zła: Skradzione runy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Portal zła: Skradzione runy which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Portal zła: Skradzione runy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Portal zła: Skradzione runy by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Portal zła: Skradzione runy by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Portal zła: Skradzione runy supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 08:34:33.080