Portal of Evil - Stolen Runes
This web page is about Portal of Evil - Stolen Runes for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Portal of Evil - Stolen Runes from your computerOberon Media
. Open here
for more information on Oberon Media. The full uninstall command line for Portal of Evil - Stolen Runes is "C:\ProgramData\Oberon Media\Channels\110341560\\Uninstaller.exe" -channel 110341560 -sku 510009444 -sid S-1-5-21-1098302173-3617533577-2698404570-1000. The program's main executable file is titled PortalOfEvil_StolenRunes.exe and it has a size of 2.64 MB (2772992 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Portal of Evil - Stolen Runes. They take an average of 2.64 MB (2772992
bytes) on disk.
- PortalOfEvil_StolenRunes.exe (2.64 MB)
Portal of Evil - Stolen Runes is an application released by the software company Oberon Media. Some people try to uninstall it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Portal of Evil - Stolen Runes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Portal of Evil - Stolen Runes from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Portal of Evil - Stolen Runes or simply click the Search field and type in "Portal of Evil - Stolen Runes". If it exists on your system the Portal of Evil - Stolen Runes application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Portal of Evil - Stolen Runes in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Portal of Evil - Stolen Runes, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Portal of Evil - Stolen Runes.
8. After removing Portal of Evil - Stolen Runes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Portal of Evil - Stolen Runes that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Portal of Evil - Stolen Runes using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Portal of Evil - Stolen Runes by Oberon Media from your computer, nor are we saying that Portal of Evil - Stolen Runes by Oberon Media is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Portal of Evil - Stolen Runes in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 01:10:43.563