Portal 2 Authoring Tools - Beta
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Portal 2 Authoring Tools - Beta for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Portal 2 Authoring Tools - Beta from your systemValve
. More information about Valve can be read here
. You can see more info on Portal 2 Authoring Tools - Beta at http://developer.valvesoftware.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Portal 2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Portal 2 Authoring Tools - Beta is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 350.50 KB (358912 bytes) on disk and is labeled portal2.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Portal 2 Authoring Tools - Beta. They take 19.02 MB (19945488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- portal2.exe (350.50 KB)
- bspzip.exe (517.91 KB)
- captioncompiler.exe (193.41 KB)
- demoinfo.exe (100.00 KB)
- glview.exe (256.91 KB)
- hammer.exe (167.41 KB)
- hammer_run_map_launcher.exe (73.91 KB)
- height2normal.exe (640.91 KB)
- height2ssbump.exe (664.41 KB)
- hlfaceposer.exe (1.23 MB)
- hlmv.exe (2.12 MB)
- makevmt.exe (56.00 KB)
- mksheet.exe (1.22 MB)
- motionmapper.exe (356.41 KB)
- p2map_publish.exe (1.82 MB)
- QC_Eyes.exe (2.63 MB)
- SDKLauncher.exe (896.91 KB)
- shadercompile.exe (85.41 KB)
- studiomdl.exe (2.62 MB)
- vbsp.exe (1.42 MB)
- vbspinfo.exe (513.41 KB)
- vpk.exe (234.91 KB)
- vrad.exe (83.08 KB)
- vtex.exe (176.91 KB)
- vtf2tga.exe (674.91 KB)
- vvis.exe (72.08 KB)
This info is about Portal 2 Authoring Tools - Beta version 2
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Portal 2 Authoring Tools - Beta from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 629
Portal 2 Authoring Tools - Beta is an application marketed by Valve. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Portal 2 Authoring Tools - Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Portal 2 Authoring Tools - Beta from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Portal 2 Authoring Tools - Beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "Portal 2 Authoring Tools - Beta". The Portal 2 Authoring Tools - Beta application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Portal 2 Authoring Tools - Beta in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Portal 2 Authoring Tools - Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Portal 2 Authoring Tools - Beta:
- The software company is: http://developer.valvesoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Portal 2 Authoring Tools - Beta.
8. After uninstalling Portal 2 Authoring Tools - Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Portal 2 Authoring Tools - Beta that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Portal 2 Authoring Tools - Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Portal 2 Authoring Tools - Beta by Valve from your computer, we are not saying that Portal 2 Authoring Tools - Beta by Valve is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Portal 2 Authoring Tools - Beta in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 14:19:59.403