This web page is about Portal 2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Portal 2 from your systemcompiled by testncrash
. Check out here
where you can get more info on compiled by testncrash. Portal 2 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Portal 2 directory, subject to the user's choice. Portal 2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Portal 2\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named portal2.exe and its approximative size is 352.00 KB (360448 bytes).
Portal 2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.21 MB (3361681
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- portal2.exe (352.00 KB)
- portal2_coop.exe (464.47 KB)
- unins000.exe (874.43 KB)
- vbsp.exe (1.41 MB)
- vrad.exe (78.50 KB)
- vvis.exe (67.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Portal 2.
Portal 2 is an application by compiled by testncrash. Some people choose to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Portal 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Portal 2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Portal 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Portal 2". If it is installed on your PC the Portal 2 app will be found very quickly. After you click Portal 2 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Portal 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Portal 2.
8. After removing Portal 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Portal 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Portal 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Portal 2 by compiled by testncrash from your computer, nor are we saying that Portal 2 by compiled by testncrash is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Portal 2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 13:53:48.063