Portail Office 365
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Portail Office 365 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Portail Office 365 from your systemMis à disposition par Citrix
. You can find out more on Mis à disposition par Citrix or check for application updates here
. Portail Office 365 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Portail Office 365 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "www-803360e0@@Infosaas XenApp 6:Portail Office 365". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes) on disk and is labeled SelfService.exe.
The executable files below are part of Portail Office 365. They take about 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
The current page applies to Portail Office 365 version 1.0
Portail Office 365 is an application released by Mis à disposition par Citrix. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase Portail Office 365 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Portail Office 365 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Portail Office 365 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Portail Office 365". The Portail Office 365 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Portail Office 365 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Portail Office 365, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Portail Office 365.
8. After uninstalling Portail Office 365, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Portail Office 365 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Portail Office 365 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Portail Office 365 by Mis à disposition par Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that Portail Office 365 by Mis à disposition par Citrix is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Portail Office 365 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 09:58:47.783