This page is about PortPeeker for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall PortPeeker from your computerBinary Visions Inc
. Open here
where you can get more info on Binary Visions Inc. More details about PortPeeker can be seen at http://www.linklogger.com
. PortPeeker is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PortPeeker folder, regulated by the user's choice. PortPeeker's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PortPeeker\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 493.00 KB (504832 bytes) on disk and is named PortPeeker.exe.
PortPeeker is composed of the following executables which occupy 568.51 KB (582153
bytes) on disk:
- PortPeeker.exe (493.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.51 KB)
The current page applies to PortPeeker version 220.127.116.11
PortPeeker is a program offered by the software company Binary Visions Inc. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall PortPeeker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PortPeeker from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PortPeeker or simply click the Search feature and type in "PortPeeker". The PortPeeker app will be found very quickly. After you select PortPeeker in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PortPeeker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PortPeeker:
- The software company is: http://www.linklogger.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PortPeeker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PortPeeker.
8. After removing PortPeeker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PortPeeker which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PortPeeker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PortPeeker by Binary Visions Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that PortPeeker by Binary Visions Inc is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PortPeeker supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-07 09:56:20.670