Port to Port (DEMO)
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Port to Port (DEMO) for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Port to Port (DEMO) from your PCAtoBviaC
. You can find out more on AtoBviaC or check for application updates here
. More info about the software Port to Port (DEMO) can be seen at http://www.atobviaconline.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AtoBviaC folder (same installation drive as Windows). RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Port to Port (DEMO). Port to Port (DEMO)'s main file takes around 10.42 MB (10927104 bytes) and is named PortToPort.exe.
Port to Port (DEMO) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.42 MB (10927104
bytes) on disk.
- PortToPort.exe (10.42 MB)
This page is about Port to Port (DEMO) version 18.104.22.168
If you are manually uninstalling Port to Port (DEMO) we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AtoBviaC
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AtoBviaC\PortToPort\DataFiles\BPSTables.bin
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AtoBviaC\PortToPort\license.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AtoBviaC\PortToPort\PortToPort.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AtoBviaC\PortToPort\PortToPort.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AtoBviaC\PortToPort\README.TXT
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AtoBviaC\Port to Port (DEMO)
Port to Port (DEMO) is an application released by the software company AtoBviaC. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Port to Port (DEMO) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Port to Port (DEMO) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Port to Port (DEMO) or simply click the Search field and type in "Port to Port (DEMO)". If it exists on your system the Port to Port (DEMO) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Port to Port (DEMO) in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Port to Port (DEMO), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Port to Port (DEMO):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.atobviaconline.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Port to Port (DEMO).
8. After uninstalling Port to Port (DEMO), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Port to Port (DEMO) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Port to Port (DEMO) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Port to Port (DEMO) by AtoBviaC from your computer, nor are we saying that Port to Port (DEMO) by AtoBviaC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Port to Port (DEMO) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 08:49:58.370