You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PopcornFX-1.12 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall PopcornFX-1.12 from your computerPersistant Studios
. Go over here
for more info on Persistant Studios. Usually the PopcornFX-1.12 program is found in the C:\Program Files\Persistant Studios\PopcornFX-1.12 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove PopcornFX-1.12 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Persistant Studios\PopcornFX-1.12\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 211.77 KB (216856 bytes) on disk and is called PK-Launcher.exe.
PopcornFX-1.12 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.27 MB (5526890
bytes) on disk.
- cgc.exe (4.55 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (156.03 KB)
- AtlasBuilder.exe (154.77 KB)
- PK-Editor.exe (210.77 KB)
- PK-Launcher.exe (211.77 KB)
The current page applies to PopcornFX-1.12 version 220.127.116.11844
only. For other PopcornFX-1.12 versions please click below:
PopcornFX-1.12 is a program by the software company Persistant Studios. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall PopcornFX-1.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PopcornFX-1.12 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PopcornFX-1.12 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PopcornFX-1.12". If it exists on your system the PopcornFX-1.12 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PopcornFX-1.12 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PopcornFX-1.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PopcornFX-1.12.
8. After removing PopcornFX-1.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PopcornFX-1.12 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PopcornFX-1.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PopcornFX-1.12 by Persistant Studios from your PC, we are not saying that PopcornFX-1.12 by Persistant Studios is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PopcornFX-1.12 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 06:46:44.967