Popcorn Time is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Popcorn Time from your PCPopcorn Time
. You can read more on Popcorn Time or check for application updates here
. More details about the application Popcorn Time can be found at http://www.popcorn-time.se/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Popcorn Time folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. Popcorn Time's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Popcorn Time\unins000.exe. PopcornTimeDesktop.exe is the Popcorn Time's main executable file and it takes circa 4.14 MB (4340736 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Popcorn Time. They take about 11.54 MB (12099309
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- notifier.exe (247.50 KB)
- PopcornTimeDesktop.exe (4.14 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (12.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
- Updater.exe (332.00 KB)
- node.exe (5.52 MB)
The current web page applies to Popcorn Time version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find here a few links to other Popcorn Time releases:
...click to view all...
Popcorn Time is a program offered by Popcorn Time. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Popcorn Time is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Popcorn Time from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Popcorn Time or simply click the Search feature and type in "Popcorn Time". If it exists on your system the Popcorn Time program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Popcorn Time in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Popcorn Time, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Popcorn Time:
- The software company is: http://www.popcorn-time.se/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Popcorn Time\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Popcorn Time.
8. After removing Popcorn Time, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Popcorn Time which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Popcorn Time using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Popcorn Time by Popcorn Time from your PC, we are not saying that Popcorn Time by Popcorn Time is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Popcorn Time supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-16 05:08:39.907