You can find below details on how to remove PopTrayU 5.1.4 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall PopTrayU 5.1.4 from your systemJessica Brown
. More data about Jessica Brown can be found here
. Please follow http://www.poptray.org
if you want to read more on PopTrayU 5.1.4 on Jessica Brown's web page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PopTrayU folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\PopTrayU\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PopTrayU 5.1.4. The application's main executable file is called PopTrayU.exe and its approximative size is 7.02 MB (7362048 bytes).
The executables below are part of PopTrayU 5.1.4. They occupy an average of 7.17 MB (7518982
bytes) on disk.
- PopTrayU.exe (7.02 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (153.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.4
of PopTrayU 5.1.4.
PopTrayU 5.1.4 is a program by Jessica Brown. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall PopTrayU 5.1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PopTrayU 5.1.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PopTrayU 5.1.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PopTrayU 5.1.4". The PopTrayU 5.1.4 program will be found very quickly. When you click PopTrayU 5.1.4 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PopTrayU 5.1.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PopTrayU 5.1.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.poptray.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PopTrayU\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PopTrayU 5.1.4.
8. After removing PopTrayU 5.1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PopTrayU 5.1.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PopTrayU 5.1.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PopTrayU 5.1.4 by Jessica Brown from your computer, nor are we saying that PopTrayU 5.1.4 by Jessica Brown is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PopTrayU 5.1.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 08:56:09.753