PopTray Plug-ins (beta 6)
PopTray Plug-ins (beta 6) is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall PopTray Plug-ins (beta 6) from your systemRenier Crause
. You can read more on Renier Crause or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.poptray.org
to get more facts about PopTray Plug-ins (beta 6) on Renier Crause's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\PopTray directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\PopTray\Plugins\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PopTray Plug-ins (beta 6). The program's main executable file is labeled PopTray.exe and occupies 1.59 MB (1666048 bytes).
PopTray Plug-ins (beta 6) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.85 MB (1944037
bytes) on disk:
- PopTray.exe (1.59 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (70.93 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (66.47 KB)
- UninstallGM.exe (66.40 KB)
- UninstallHotmail.exe (67.68 KB)
The current web page applies to PopTray Plug-ins (beta 6) version 6
PopTray Plug-ins (beta 6) is an application released by Renier Crause. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove PopTray Plug-ins (beta 6) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PopTray Plug-ins (beta 6) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PopTray Plug-ins (beta 6) or simply click the Search field and type in "PopTray Plug-ins (beta 6)". If it exists on your system the PopTray Plug-ins (beta 6) app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PopTray Plug-ins (beta 6) in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PopTray Plug-ins (beta 6), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PopTray Plug-ins (beta 6):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.poptray.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PopTray\Plugins\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PopTray Plug-ins (beta 6).
8. After uninstalling PopTray Plug-ins (beta 6), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PopTray Plug-ins (beta 6) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PopTray Plug-ins (beta 6) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PopTray Plug-ins (beta 6) by Renier Crause from your PC, nor are we saying that PopTray Plug-ins (beta 6) by Renier Crause is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PopTray Plug-ins (beta 6) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 20:07:55.517