You can find below detailed information on how to remove Pop-a-Color Value for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Pop-a-Color Value from your computerPopDrops.com
. Open here
for more details on PopDrops.com. More information about the software Pop-a-Color Value can be seen at http://www.popdrops.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pop-a-Color Value directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Pop-a-Color Value is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Pop-a-Color Value\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 69.91 KB (71588 bytes) on disk and is titled unins000.exe.
The executables below are part of Pop-a-Color Value. They occupy about 69.91 KB (71588
bytes) on disk.
Pop-a-Color Value is an application offered by PopDrops.com. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase Pop-a-Color Value is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Pop-a-Color Value using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Pop-a-Color Value or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pop-a-Color Value". If it exists on your system the Pop-a-Color Value app will be found very quickly. When you click Pop-a-Color Value in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Pop-a-Color Value, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pop-a-Color Value:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.popdrops.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Pop-a-Color Value\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Pop-a-Color Value.
8. After removing Pop-a-Color Value, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Pop-a-Color Value that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pop-a-Color Value using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pop-a-Color Value by PopDrops.com from your computer, we are not saying that Pop-a-Color Value by PopDrops.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pop-a-Color Value in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 18:45:41.193