PoolOps for Windows
This page contains thorough information on how to remove PoolOps for Windows for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall PoolOps for Windows from your systemPoolOps
. Open here
where you can get more info on PoolOps. Usually the PoolOps for Windows program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PoolOps directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall PoolOps for Windows by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PoolOps\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. PoolOps for Windows's primary file takes around 1.44 MB (1515008 bytes) and is named Update.exe.
PoolOps for Windows contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.47 MB (12024320
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.44 MB)
- PoolOps.exe (10.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.0
of PoolOps for Windows.
PoolOps for Windows is a program marketed by PoolOps. Some users want to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase PoolOps for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PoolOps for Windows from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PoolOps for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PoolOps for Windows". If it exists on your system the PoolOps for Windows program will be found very quickly. When you click PoolOps for Windows in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PoolOps for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PoolOps for Windows.
8. After removing PoolOps for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PoolOps for Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PoolOps for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PoolOps for Windows by PoolOps from your computer, nor are we saying that PoolOps for Windows by PoolOps is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PoolOps for Windows in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 15:49:23.807