PoolOps for Windows
This page contains thorough information on how to remove PoolOps for Windows for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall PoolOps for Windows from your systemPoolOps
. Open here
where you can get more info on PoolOps. Usually the PoolOps for Windows program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PoolOps directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall PoolOps for Windows by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PoolOps\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. PoolOps for Windows's primary file takes around 1.44 MB (1515008 bytes) and is named Update.exe.
PoolOps for Windows contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.47 MB (12024320
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.44 MB)
- PoolOps.exe (10.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.0
of PoolOps for Windows.
PoolOps for Windows is a program marketed by PoolOps. Some users want to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase PoolOps for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PoolOps for Windows from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PoolOps for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "PoolOps for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the PoolOps for Windows program will be found very quickly. After you select PoolOps for Windows in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PoolOps for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PoolOps for Windows.
8. After removing PoolOps for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PoolOps for Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PoolOps for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PoolOps for Windows by PoolOps from your computer, nor are we saying that PoolOps for Windows by PoolOps is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PoolOps for Windows in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 15:49:23.807