Pool Nation version 1.2
This page is about Pool Nation version 1.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Pool Nation version 1.2 from your systemSGG
. Go over here
for more info on SGG. Pool Nation version 1.2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SGG\Pool Nation directory, regulated by the user's decision. Pool Nation version 1.2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SGG\Pool Nation\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 73.50 KB (75264 bytes) on disk and is titled Pool.exe.
Pool Nation version 1.2 is comprised of the following executables which take 3.25 MB (3408935
bytes) on disk:
- ESRA.exe (1.55 MB)
- Pool.exe (73.50 KB)
- procdump.exe (353.78 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.29 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of Pool Nation version 1.2.
Pool Nation version 1.2 is an application by SGG. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Pool Nation version 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Pool Nation version 1.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Pool Nation version 1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pool Nation version 1.2". If it exists on your system the Pool Nation version 1.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Pool Nation version 1.2 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Pool Nation version 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Pool Nation version 1.2.
8. After removing Pool Nation version 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Pool Nation version 1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pool Nation version 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Pool Nation version 1.2 by SGG from your computer, nor are we saying that Pool Nation version 1.2 by SGG is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Pool Nation version 1.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 15:08:58.400