Pong beta 0.9.0
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Pong beta 0.9.0 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Pong beta 0.9.0 from your computerChristopher Simpkins
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Christopher Simpkins. More details about the app Pong beta 0.9.0 can be found at http://www.pongpong.org
. Pong beta 0.9.0 is normally installed in the C:\Arquivos de programas\Pong directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Pong beta 0.9.0 is "C:\Arquivos de programas\Pong\unins000.exe". unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 666.63 KB (682627 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Pong beta 0.9.0. They occupy about 666.63 KB (682627
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.0
of Pong beta 0.9.0.
Pong beta 0.9.0 is an application marketed by the software company Christopher Simpkins. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Pong beta 0.9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Pong beta 0.9.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pong beta 0.9.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Pong beta 0.9.0". If it is installed on your PC the Pong beta 0.9.0 application will be found very quickly. After you select Pong beta 0.9.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Pong beta 0.9.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pong beta 0.9.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.pongpong.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Arquivos de programas\Pong\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Pong beta 0.9.0.
8. After uninstalling Pong beta 0.9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Pong beta 0.9.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pong beta 0.9.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Pong beta 0.9.0 by Christopher Simpkins from your computer, we are not saying that Pong beta 0.9.0 by Christopher Simpkins is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Pong beta 0.9.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 20:58:14.257