Polyglot 3000 (Version 3.60)
You can find below details on how to uninstall Polyglot 3000 (Version 3.60) for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Polyglot 3000 (Version 3.60) from your systemLikasoft
. More data about Likasoft can be seen here
. More information about Polyglot 3000 (Version 3.60) can be seen at http://www.polyglot3000.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Polyglot 3000 folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Polyglot 3000 (Version 3.60) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Polyglot 3000\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.86 MB (1947648 bytes) on disk and is named Polyglot3000.exe.
Polyglot 3000 (Version 3.60) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.55 MB (2670878
bytes) on disk.
- Polyglot3000.exe (1.86 MB)
- unins000.exe (706.28 KB)
The current page applies to Polyglot 3000 (Version 3.60) version 30003.60
Polyglot 3000 (Version 3.60) is a program released by the software company Likasoft. Some users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Polyglot 3000 (Version 3.60) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Polyglot 3000 (Version 3.60) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Polyglot 3000 (Version 3.60) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Polyglot 3000 (Version 3.60)". If it exists on your system the Polyglot 3000 (Version 3.60) program will be found automatically. When you click Polyglot 3000 (Version 3.60) in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Polyglot 3000 (Version 3.60), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Polyglot 3000 (Version 3.60):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.polyglot3000.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Polyglot 3000\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Polyglot 3000 (Version 3.60).
8. After uninstalling Polyglot 3000 (Version 3.60), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Polyglot 3000 (Version 3.60) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Polyglot 3000 (Version 3.60) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Polyglot 3000 (Version 3.60) by Likasoft from your PC, we are not saying that Polyglot 3000 (Version 3.60) by Likasoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Polyglot 3000 (Version 3.60) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-28 00:33:48.053