You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall PolyVision driver for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall PolyVision driver from your PCPolyVision Corporation
. More information about PolyVision Corporation can be seen here
. Click on http://www.polyvision.com
to get more data about PolyVision driver on PolyVision Corporation's website. Usually the PolyVision driver program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\PolyVision\PV driver folder, depending on the user's option during install. PolyVision driver's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PolyVision\PV driver\Uninstall.exe. PolyVision Driver.exe is the PolyVision driver's main executable file and it occupies around 3.88 MB (4072696 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in PolyVision driver. They occupy 15.87 MB (16645304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoPair.exe (373.24 KB)
- BLDDRV.EXE (3.03 KB)
- CleanSys.exe (328.00 KB)
- FilterUpdater.exe (30.78 KB)
- PinPoint.exe (3.25 MB)
- PinPointRemote.exe (956.00 KB)
- PolyVision Driver.exe (3.88 MB)
- PrintTemplate.exe (4.11 MB)
- ProgressBar.exe (317.24 KB)
- SetupCopyOEMINF.exe (20.50 KB)
- SysMenu.exe (1.80 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (244.74 KB)
- Usblist.exe (81.24 KB)
- VistaFtdiDrvInstall.exe (92.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (57.50 KB)
- WalkAndTalkSample.exe (73.80 KB)
- TabletInput.exe (64.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of PolyVision driver. You can find below a few links to other PolyVision driver releases:
...click to view all...
PolyVision driver is an application released by the software company PolyVision Corporation. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove PolyVision driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PolyVision driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PolyVision driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PolyVision driver". If it is installed on your PC the PolyVision driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PolyVision driver in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PolyVision driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PolyVision driver:
- The software company is: http://www.polyvision.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PolyVision\PV driver\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PolyVision driver.
8. After removing PolyVision driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PolyVision driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PolyVision driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PolyVision driver by PolyVision Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that PolyVision driver by PolyVision Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PolyVision driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 07:37:50.293