You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall PolyVision driver for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall PolyVision driver from your PCPolyVision Corporation
. More information about PolyVision Corporation can be seen here
. Click on http://www.polyvision.com
to get more data about PolyVision driver on PolyVision Corporation's website. Usually the PolyVision driver program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\PolyVision\PV driver folder, depending on the user's option during install. PolyVision driver's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PolyVision\PV driver\Uninstall.exe. PolyVision Driver.exe is the PolyVision driver's main executable file and it occupies around 3.88 MB (4072696 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in PolyVision driver. They occupy 15.87 MB (16645304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoPair.exe (373.24 KB)
- BLDDRV.EXE (3.03 KB)
- CleanSys.exe (328.00 KB)
- FilterUpdater.exe (30.78 KB)
- PinPoint.exe (3.25 MB)
- PinPointRemote.exe (956.00 KB)
- PolyVision Driver.exe (3.88 MB)
- PrintTemplate.exe (4.11 MB)
- ProgressBar.exe (317.24 KB)
- SetupCopyOEMINF.exe (20.50 KB)
- SysMenu.exe (1.80 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (244.74 KB)
- Usblist.exe (81.24 KB)
- VistaFtdiDrvInstall.exe (92.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (57.50 KB)
- WalkAndTalkSample.exe (73.80 KB)
- TabletInput.exe (64.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of PolyVision driver. You can find below a few links to other PolyVision driver releases:
...click to view all...
PolyVision driver is an application released by the software company PolyVision Corporation. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove PolyVision driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PolyVision driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PolyVision driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "PolyVision driver". The PolyVision driver application will be found very quickly. When you click PolyVision driver in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PolyVision driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PolyVision driver:
- The publisher is: http://www.polyvision.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PolyVision\PV driver\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PolyVision driver.
8. After removing PolyVision driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PolyVision driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PolyVision driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PolyVision driver by PolyVision Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that PolyVision driver by PolyVision Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PolyVision driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 07:37:50.293