This info is about PolyBoard 7.01g for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall PolyBoard 7.01g from your systemBoole & Partners
. Further information on Boole & Partners can be found here
. Click on http://www.boole.eu
to get more information about PolyBoard 7.01g on Boole & Partners's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Boole & Partners\PolyBoard 7 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for PolyBoard 7.01g is C:\Program Files (x86)\Boole & Partners\PolyBoard 7\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named Polyboard.exe and it has a size of 12.06 MB (12647936 bytes).
PolyBoard 7.01g is composed of the following executables which take 13.34 MB (13992448
bytes) on disk:
- loader.exe (3.50 KB)
- Polyboard.exe (12.06 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The current page applies to PolyBoard 7.01g version 188.8.131.52
PolyBoard 7.01g is a program offered by Boole & Partners. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase PolyBoard 7.01g is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PolyBoard 7.01g from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PolyBoard 7.01g or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PolyBoard 7.01g". If it is installed on your PC the PolyBoard 7.01g application will be found very quickly. After you click PolyBoard 7.01g in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PolyBoard 7.01g, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PolyBoard 7.01g:
- The software company is: http://www.boole.eu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Boole & Partners\PolyBoard 7\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PolyBoard 7.01g.
8. After uninstalling PolyBoard 7.01g, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PolyBoard 7.01g that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PolyBoard 7.01g with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PolyBoard 7.01g by Boole & Partners from your computer, nor are we saying that PolyBoard 7.01g by Boole & Partners is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PolyBoard 7.01g in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-28 07:01:08.753