A way to uninstall Polaris Office from your computer
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Polaris Office for Windows. It is produced by POLARIS OFFICE CORP.. You can find out more on POLARIS OFFICE CORP. or check for application updates here. Click on https://www.polarisoffice.com/ to get more facts about Polaris Office on POLARIS OFFICE CORP.'s website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Polaris Office\Office8 directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Polaris Office by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Polaris Office\Office8\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 500.45 KB (512464 bytes) on disk and is labeled PolarisOffice.exe.
The executable files below are part of Polaris Office. They occupy an average of 25.99 MB (27250216 bytes) on disk.
How to delete Polaris Office with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Polaris Office is an application by the software company POLARIS OFFICE CORP.. Some people try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Polaris Office is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.
download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Polaris Office or simply click the Search feature and type in "Polaris Office". If it exists on your system the Polaris Office application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Polaris Office in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Polaris Office, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Polaris Office:
The software company is: https://www.polarisoffice.com/
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Polaris Office\Office8\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Polaris Office.
8. After removing Polaris Office, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Polaris Office which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Polaris Office with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Polaris Office by POLARIS OFFICE CORP. from your computer, we are not saying that Polaris Office by POLARIS OFFICE CORP. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Polaris Office in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.