Pokki is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Pokki from your PCPokki
. Open here
for more information on Pokki. Usually the Pokki application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Pokki's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 8.57 MB (8982224 bytes) on disk and is called ServiceHostApp.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Pokki. They occupy about 22.70 MB (23797624
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (3.30 MB)
- ServiceHostApp.exe (8.57 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (7.12 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (3.63 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (78.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.269.8.844
of Pokki. Click on the links below for other Pokki versions:
...click to view all...
Pokki is a program marketed by Pokki. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Pokki from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Pokki or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pokki". If it exists on your system the Pokki app will be found automatically. When you click Pokki in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Pokki, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Pokki.
8. After uninstalling Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Pokki which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pokki using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pokki by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pokki in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-01 12:53:00.757