PokerTraining version 1.4
PokerTraining version 1.4 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall PokerTraining version 1.4 from your PCMarc Ennaji
. You can find out more on Marc Ennaji or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about PokerTraining version 1.4 at firstname.lastname@example.org
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerTraining folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerTraining\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PokerTraining version 1.4. The application's main executable file is titled PokerTraining.exe and it has a size of 9.18 MB (9627136 bytes).
PokerTraining version 1.4 contains of the executables below. They take 9.88 MB (10357409
bytes) on disk.
- PokerTraining.exe (9.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4
of PokerTraining version 1.4.
PokerTraining version 1.4 is a program released by Marc Ennaji. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall PokerTraining version 1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PokerTraining version 1.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PokerTraining version 1.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PokerTraining version 1.4". The PokerTraining version 1.4 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PokerTraining version 1.4 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PokerTraining version 1.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PokerTraining version 1.4:
- The web site of the program is: email@example.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerTraining\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PokerTraining version 1.4.
8. After removing PokerTraining version 1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PokerTraining version 1.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PokerTraining version 1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PokerTraining version 1.4 by Marc Ennaji from your PC, we are not saying that PokerTraining version 1.4 by Marc Ennaji is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PokerTraining version 1.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 16:33:43.450