PokerStars.eu is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall PokerStars.eu from your PCPokerStars.eu
. Take a look here
where you can read more on PokerStars.eu. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars.EU directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling PokerStars.eu is C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars.EU\PokerStarsUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. PokerStars.eu's primary file takes about 1.25 MB (1309112 bytes) and its name is PokerStarsUpdate.exe.
The executables below are part of PokerStars.eu. They take an average of 32.14 MB (33705264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- gameutil1.exe (2.26 MB)
- gameutil2.exe (1.58 MB)
- PokerStars.exe (12.56 MB)
- PokerStarsCommunicate.exe (1.08 MB)
- PokerStarsGl.exe (1.93 MB)
- PokerStarsOnlineUpdate.exe (952.43 KB)
- PokerStarsUninstall.exe (371.00 KB)
- PokerStarsUpdate.exe (1.25 MB)
- Stub.exe (77.43 KB)
- Tracer.exe (1.85 MB)
- PokerStarsBr.exe (677.43 KB)
- xc.exe (7.60 MB)
Many files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove PokerStars.eu from your PC.Folders that were found:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars.EU
PokerStars.eu is a program released by the software company PokerStars.eu. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall PokerStars.eu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PokerStars.eu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PokerStars.eu or simply click the Search feature and type in "PokerStars.eu". The PokerStars.eu app will be found very quickly. After you click PokerStars.eu in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PokerStars.eu, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PokerStars.eu.
8. After removing PokerStars.eu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PokerStars.eu which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PokerStars.eu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PokerStars.eu by PokerStars.eu from your PC, we are not saying that PokerStars.eu by PokerStars.eu is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PokerStars.eu supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:45:16.323