PokerStars.eu is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall PokerStars.eu from your computerPokerStars.eu
. Take a look here
where you can read more on PokerStars.eu. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars.EU directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling PokerStars.eu is C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars.EU\PokerStarsUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. PokerStars.eu's primary file takes about 1.25 MB (1309112 bytes) and its name is PokerStarsUpdate.exe.
The executables below are part of PokerStars.eu. They take an average of 32.14 MB (33705264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- gameutil1.exe (2.26 MB)
- gameutil2.exe (1.58 MB)
- PokerStars.exe (12.56 MB)
- PokerStarsCommunicate.exe (1.08 MB)
- PokerStarsGl.exe (1.93 MB)
- PokerStarsOnlineUpdate.exe (952.43 KB)
- PokerStarsUninstall.exe (371.00 KB)
- PokerStarsUpdate.exe (1.25 MB)
- Stub.exe (77.43 KB)
- Tracer.exe (1.85 MB)
- PokerStarsBr.exe (677.43 KB)
- xc.exe (7.60 MB)
Many files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove PokerStars.eu from your PC.Folders that were found:
- C:\Program Files\PokerStars.EU
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\PokerStars.EU\PokerStarsBr.exe
PokerStars.eu is an application offered by the software company PokerStars.eu. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove PokerStars.eu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PokerStars.eu from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PokerStars.eu or simply click the Search feature and type in "PokerStars.eu". If it is installed on your PC the PokerStars.eu app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PokerStars.eu in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PokerStars.eu, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PokerStars.eu.
8. After uninstalling PokerStars.eu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PokerStars.eu that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PokerStars.eu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PokerStars.eu by PokerStars.eu from your computer, we are not saying that PokerStars.eu by PokerStars.eu is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PokerStars.eu supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:45:16.323