PokerStars is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PokerStars from your computerPokerStars
. More info about PokerStars can be seen here
. PokerStars is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars\PokerStarsUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PokerStars. PokerStarsUpdate.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.26 MB (1319352 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with PokerStars. They occupy about 32.41 MB (33989424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- gameutil1.exe (2.26 MB)
- gameutil2.exe (1.58 MB)
- PokerStars.exe (12.77 MB)
- PokerStarsCommunicate.exe (1.08 MB)
- PokerStarsGl.exe (1.93 MB)
- PokerStarsOnlineUpdate.exe (952.43 KB)
- PokerStarsUninstall.exe (372.50 KB)
- PokerStarsUpdate.exe (1.26 MB)
- Stub.exe (77.43 KB)
- Tracer.exe (1.85 MB)
- PokerStarsBr.exe (677.43 KB)
- xc.exe (7.65 MB)
You can find below info on other versions of PokerStars:
If planning to uninstall PokerStars you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall PokerStars:
- C:\Program Files\PokerStars
- C:\Program Files\PokerStars\ftpcs.exe
PokerStars is an application offered by PokerStars. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase PokerStars is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove PokerStars with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PokerStars or simply click the Search feature and type in "PokerStars". If it is installed on your PC the PokerStars app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PokerStars in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PokerStars, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PokerStars.
8. After uninstalling PokerStars, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PokerStars that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PokerStars using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PokerStars by PokerStars from your computer, we are not saying that PokerStars by PokerStars is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PokerStars supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:41:42.460