PokerStars is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall PokerStars from your computerPokerStars
. More info about PokerStars can be seen here
. PokerStars is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars\PokerStarsUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PokerStars. PokerStarsUpdate.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.26 MB (1319352 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with PokerStars. They occupy about 32.41 MB (33989424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- gameutil1.exe (2.26 MB)
- gameutil2.exe (1.58 MB)
- PokerStars.exe (12.77 MB)
- PokerStarsCommunicate.exe (1.08 MB)
- PokerStarsGl.exe (1.93 MB)
- PokerStarsOnlineUpdate.exe (952.43 KB)
- PokerStarsUninstall.exe (372.50 KB)
- PokerStarsUpdate.exe (1.26 MB)
- Stub.exe (77.43 KB)
- Tracer.exe (1.85 MB)
- PokerStarsBr.exe (677.43 KB)
- xc.exe (7.65 MB)
You can find below info on other versions of PokerStars:
If planning to uninstall PokerStars you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall PokerStars:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars\Speex_license.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars\user.ini.migrated
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\ImplicitAppShortcuts\25bb2cdfb96af2d6\PokerStars.lnk
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars\PokerStarsUpdate.exe
PokerStars is a program by the software company PokerStars. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase PokerStars is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PokerStars from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PokerStars or simply click the Search field and type in "PokerStars". If it is installed on your PC the PokerStars program will be found very quickly. After you click PokerStars in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PokerStars, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PokerStars.
8. After uninstalling PokerStars, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PokerStars which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PokerStars with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PokerStars by PokerStars from your PC, we are not saying that PokerStars by PokerStars is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PokerStars in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:41:42.460