PokerBaazi version 1.0
PokerBaazi version 1.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall PokerBaazi version 1.0 from your systempokerbaazi
. Check out here
where you can read more on pokerbaazi. More data about the app PokerBaazi version 1.0 can be seen at www.pokerbaazi.com
. Usually the PokerBaazi version 1.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerBaazi folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for PokerBaazi version 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerBaazi\unins000.exe. PokerBaazi.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 44.29 MB (46438562 bytes) on disk.
PokerBaazi version 1.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 50.00 MB (52429303
bytes) on disk:
- MyProg.exe (15.67 KB)
- nwjc.exe (4.92 MB)
- PokerBaazi.exe (44.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (801.16 KB)
This web page is about PokerBaazi version 1.0 version 1.0
PokerBaazi version 1.0 is an application offered by the software company pokerbaazi. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove PokerBaazi version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PokerBaazi version 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PokerBaazi version 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PokerBaazi version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the PokerBaazi version 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PokerBaazi version 1.0 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PokerBaazi version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PokerBaazi version 1.0:
- The publisher is: www.pokerbaazi.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerBaazi\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PokerBaazi version 1.0.
8. After removing PokerBaazi version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PokerBaazi version 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PokerBaazi version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PokerBaazi version 1.0 by pokerbaazi from your PC, nor are we saying that PokerBaazi version 1.0 by pokerbaazi is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PokerBaazi version 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-27 13:02:41.757