This page is about Poker Superstars for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Poker Superstars from your PCGameHouse, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on GameHouse, Inc.. You can get more details related to Poker Superstars at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. Poker Superstars's entire uninstall command line is C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\POKERS~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\POKERS~1\INSTALL.LOG. PokerSuperstars.exe is the Poker Superstars's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.55 MB (1628074 bytes) on disk.
Poker Superstars is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.71 MB (1790378
bytes) on disk:
- PokerSuperstars.exe (1.55 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Poker Superstars.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Poker Superstars
Poker Superstars is an application released by the software company GameHouse, Inc.. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Poker Superstars is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Poker Superstars from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Poker Superstars or simply activate the Search field and type in "Poker Superstars". The Poker Superstars application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Poker Superstars in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Poker Superstars, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Poker Superstars:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\POKERS~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\POKERS~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Poker Superstars.
8. After uninstalling Poker Superstars, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Poker Superstars which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Poker Superstars with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Poker Superstars by GameHouse, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Poker Superstars by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Poker Superstars supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 05:22:08.510