This page is about Poker Superstars for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Poker Superstars from your PCGameHouse, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on GameHouse, Inc.. You can get more details related to Poker Superstars at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. Poker Superstars's entire uninstall command line is C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\POKERS~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\POKERS~1\INSTALL.LOG. PokerSuperstars.exe is the Poker Superstars's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.55 MB (1628074 bytes) on disk.
Poker Superstars is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.71 MB (1790378
bytes) on disk:
- PokerSuperstars.exe (1.55 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Poker Superstars.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Poker Superstars
Poker Superstars is an application released by the software company GameHouse, Inc.. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Poker Superstars is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Poker Superstars from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Poker Superstars or simply click the Search field and type in "Poker Superstars". If it exists on your system the Poker Superstars app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Poker Superstars in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Poker Superstars, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Poker Superstars:
- The software company is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\POKERS~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\POKERS~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Poker Superstars.
8. After uninstalling Poker Superstars, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Poker Superstars which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Poker Superstars with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Poker Superstars by GameHouse, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Poker Superstars by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Poker Superstars supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 05:22:08.510