Pokemon Rubino Omega
This web page is about Pokemon Rubino Omega for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Pokemon Rubino Omega from your PCCaramellaGTX
. Check out here
for more details on CaramellaGTX. Usually the Pokemon Rubino Omega program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pokemon Rubino Omega directory, depending on the user's option during install. Pokemon Rubino Omega's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pokemon Rubino Omega\Uninstall\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 8.71 MB (9138176 bytes) on disk and is labeled citra-qt.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Pokemon Rubino Omega. They occupy about 56.02 MB (58746091
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- citra-qt.exe (8.71 MB)
- citra-room.exe (6.95 MB)
- citra.exe (7.09 MB)
- PKHeX.exe (4.80 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (13.90 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.13 MB)
This web page is about Pokemon Rubino Omega version 126.96.36.199
Pokemon Rubino Omega is a program marketed by the software company CaramellaGTX. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Pokemon Rubino Omega is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Pokemon Rubino Omega with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pokemon Rubino Omega or simply click the Search field and type in "Pokemon Rubino Omega". If it exists on your system the Pokemon Rubino Omega program will be found very quickly. After you select Pokemon Rubino Omega in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Pokemon Rubino Omega, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pokemon Rubino Omega.
8. After uninstalling Pokemon Rubino Omega, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Pokemon Rubino Omega that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pokemon Rubino Omega using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Pokemon Rubino Omega by CaramellaGTX from your computer, nor are we saying that Pokemon Rubino Omega by CaramellaGTX is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Pokemon Rubino Omega in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-25 18:14:51.687