This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Poka for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Poka from your computerEtienne Talbot, Maxime Cloutier, Mathieu Bourgeois - Poka.io
. Open here
for more info on Etienne Talbot, Maxime Cloutier, Mathieu Bourgeois - Poka.io. The program is often located in the C:\Users\Gfast\AppData\Local\poka folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\Gfast\AppData\Local\poka\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Poka. The program's main executable file occupies 471.00 KB (482304 bytes) on disk and is titled poka.exe.
The following executables are contained in Poka. They occupy 170.94 MB (179243520
bytes) on disk.
- poka.exe (471.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.97 MB)
- poka.exe (82.29 MB)
- poka.exe (82.29 MB)
This page is about Poka version 20.0.4
alone. For other Poka versions please click below:
Poka is an application released by the software company Etienne Talbot, Maxime Cloutier, Mathieu Bourgeois - Poka.io. Some users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Poka is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Poka from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Poka or simply click the Search field and type in "Poka". If it exists on your system the Poka program will be found automatically. When you click Poka in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Poka, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Poka.
8. After uninstalling Poka, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Poka that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Poka with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Poka by Etienne Talbot, Maxime Cloutier, Mathieu Bourgeois - Poka.io from your computer, nor are we saying that Poka by Etienne Talbot, Maxime Cloutier, Mathieu Bourgeois - Poka.io is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Poka in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 23:13:00.957