You can find below detailed information on how to remove PointBlank for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall PointBlank from your systemTahadi Games
. More info about Tahadi Games can be seen here
. Detailed information about PointBlank can be found at https://www.tahadi.com
. PointBlank is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tahadi Games\PointBlank folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove PointBlank by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Tahadi Games\PointBlank\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called PBLauncher.exe and it has a size of 914.00 KB (935936 bytes).
PointBlank installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.01 MB (9447903
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BDMPEG1SETUP.EXE (1.49 MB)
- PBConfig.exe (411.00 KB)
- PBLauncher.exe (914.00 KB)
- PointBlank.exe (1.98 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
- PBConfig.exe (388.50 KB)
- PointBlank.exe (191.53 KB)
- ahnrpt.exe (1.77 MB)
- hslogmgr.exe (187.83 KB)
- HSUpdate.exe (223.83 KB)
- autoup.exe (330.50 KB)
PointBlank is an application by the software company Tahadi Games. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase PointBlank is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PointBlank from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PointBlank or simply click the Search field and type in "PointBlank". The PointBlank application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PointBlank in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PointBlank, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PointBlank:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.tahadi.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tahadi Games\PointBlank\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PointBlank.
8. After removing PointBlank, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PointBlank which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PointBlank using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PointBlank by Tahadi Games from your PC, we are not saying that PointBlank by Tahadi Games is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PointBlank in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-31 13:46:21.073