Point Blank Global
Point Blank Global is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Point Blank Global from your computerZepetto
. More data about Zepetto can be seen here
. You can see more info on Point Blank Global at http://pb.gamengame.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Point Blank Global directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. Point Blank Global's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Point Blank Global\PBUnInst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.36 MB (7721472 bytes) on disk and is labeled PBLauncher.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Point Blank Global. They take 23.05 MB (24168822
bytes) on disk.
- BDMPEG1SETUP.EXE (1.42 MB)
- PBConfig.exe (339.00 KB)
- PBLauncher.exe (7.36 MB)
- PBUnInst.exe (425.81 KB)
- PointBlank.exe (13.52 MB)
The current web page applies to Point Blank Global version 1.0.0
Point Blank Global is an application by Zepetto. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove Point Blank Global is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Point Blank Global from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Point Blank Global or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Point Blank Global". If it exists on your system the Point Blank Global application will be found very quickly. After you click Point Blank Global in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Point Blank Global, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Point Blank Global:
- The publisher is: http://pb.gamengame.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Point Blank Global\PBUnInst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Point Blank Global.
8. After uninstalling Point Blank Global, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Point Blank Global which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Point Blank Global using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Point Blank Global by Zepetto from your computer, we are not saying that Point Blank Global by Zepetto is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Point Blank Global supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 15:58:40.657