PodoWeb is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall PodoWeb from your systemPodoWeb
. Open here
where you can find out more on PodoWeb. Please open http://podoweb.net/support
if you want to read more on PodoWeb on PodoWeb's website. PodoWeb is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PodoWeb directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing PodoWeb is C:\Program Files (x86)\PodoWeb\PodoWebUn.exe REP_. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. PodoWeb.BOAS.exe is the PodoWeb's main executable file and it takes about 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PodoWeb. They take about 8.23 MB (8626144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PodoWebUn.exe (551.23 KB)
- PodoWebUninstall.exe (253.63 KB)
- utilPodoWeb.exe (396.73 KB)
- PodoWeb.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- PodoWeb.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- PodoWeb.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- PodoWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- PodoWeb.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- PodoWeb.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- PodoWeb.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current page applies to PodoWeb version 2014.10.01.052452
only. For other PodoWeb versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PodoWeb is an application by the software company PodoWeb. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase PodoWeb is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PodoWeb from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PodoWeb or simply activate the Search field and type in "PodoWeb". If it is installed on your PC the PodoWeb application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PodoWeb in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PodoWeb, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PodoWeb:
- The web site of the program is: http://podoweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PodoWeb\PodoWebUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PodoWeb.
8. After uninstalling PodoWeb, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PodoWeb which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PodoWeb using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PodoWeb by PodoWeb from your PC, we are not saying that PodoWeb by PodoWeb is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PodoWeb in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-01 23:24:11.533