This web page contains complete information on how to remove Poderosa 3.0.0 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Poderosa 3.0.0 from your PCPoderosa Project
. Go over here
for more info on Poderosa Project. Detailed information about Poderosa 3.0.0 can be found at http://www.poderosa.org/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Poderosa directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Poderosa 3.0.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Poderosa\unins000.exe. Poderosa.exe is the Poderosa 3.0.0's primary executable file and it takes about 532.00 KB (544768 bytes) on disk.
Poderosa 3.0.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.31 MB (1376189
bytes) on disk:
- Poderosa.exe (532.00 KB)
- Portforwarding.exe (156.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (625.93 KB)
- cygterm.exe (13.00 KB)
- sfuterm.exe (17.00 KB)
This page is about Poderosa 3.0.0 version 3.0.0
Poderosa 3.0.0 is an application marketed by Poderosa Project. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Poderosa 3.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Poderosa 3.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Poderosa 3.0.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Poderosa 3.0.0". The Poderosa 3.0.0 app will be found automatically. When you select Poderosa 3.0.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Poderosa 3.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Poderosa 3.0.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.poderosa.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Poderosa\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Poderosa 3.0.0.
8. After removing Poderosa 3.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Poderosa 3.0.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Poderosa 3.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Poderosa 3.0.0 by Poderosa Project from your computer, nor are we saying that Poderosa 3.0.0 by Poderosa Project is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Poderosa 3.0.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 17:03:14.740