Pod to PC version 3.206
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Pod to PC version 3.206 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Pod to PC version 3.206 from your systemMyPod Apps
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on MyPod Apps. More info about the program Pod to PC version 3.206 can be seen at http://www.podtopc.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pod to PC folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove Pod to PC version 3.206 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Pod to PC\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Pod to PC.exe and occupies 2.66 MB (2784256 bytes).
Pod to PC version 3.206 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.33 MB (3488537
bytes) on disk:
- Pod to PC.exe (2.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (687.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.206
of Pod to PC version 3.206.
Pod to PC version 3.206 is a program by MyPod Apps. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Pod to PC version 3.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Pod to PC version 3.206 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Pod to PC version 3.206 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pod to PC version 3.206". If it exists on your system the Pod to PC version 3.206 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Pod to PC version 3.206 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Pod to PC version 3.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pod to PC version 3.206:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.podtopc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pod to PC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pod to PC version 3.206.
8. After uninstalling Pod to PC version 3.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Pod to PC version 3.206 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pod to PC version 3.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Pod to PC version 3.206 by MyPod Apps from your PC, nor are we saying that Pod to PC version 3.206 by MyPod Apps is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pod to PC version 3.206 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 12:32:48.083