Pod to PC 3.085
Pod to PC 3.085 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Pod to PC 3.085 from your PCmyPodApps
. Go over here
where you can get more info on myPodApps. More details about Pod to PC 3.085 can be found at http://www.PodToPC.com/
. Pod to PC 3.085 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Pod to PC directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Pod to PC 3.085 is C:\Program Files\Pod to PC\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Pod to PC.exe and it has a size of 2.27 MB (2375680 bytes).
The executables below are part of Pod to PC 3.085. They occupy an average of 2.95 MB (3088154
bytes) on disk.
- Pod to PC.exe (2.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (695.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Pod to PC 3.085 version 3.085
Pod to PC 3.085 is an application offered by the software company myPodApps. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase Pod to PC 3.085 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Pod to PC 3.085 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Pod to PC 3.085 or simply click the Search field and type in "Pod to PC 3.085". If it is installed on your PC the Pod to PC 3.085 app will be found automatically. When you click Pod to PC 3.085 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Pod to PC 3.085, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pod to PC 3.085:
- The software company is: http://www.PodToPC.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Pod to PC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pod to PC 3.085.
8. After removing Pod to PC 3.085, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Pod to PC 3.085 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pod to PC 3.085 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pod to PC 3.085 by myPodApps from your PC, we are not saying that Pod to PC 3.085 by myPodApps is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pod to PC 3.085 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 17:52:44.380