PocketWiFi is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall PocketWiFi from your computerZTE Corporation
. You can find out more on ZTE Corporation or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.zte.com.cn
if you want to read more on PocketWiFi on ZTE Corporation's web page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\4G Hostless Modem\PocketWiFi folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove PocketWiFi by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\system32\SupportAppPB4G Hostless Modem\Setup.exe /uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. CancelAutoPlay_df.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 437.75 KB (448256 bytes) on disk.
PocketWiFi installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.98 MB (3124608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CancelAutoPlay_df.exe (437.75 KB)
- CheckNDISPort_df.exe (454.75 KB)
- EjectCDROM.exe (337.75 KB)
- KillProcess.exe (62.75 KB)
- LaunchWebUI.exe (96.25 KB)
- ResetCDROM.exe (283.25 KB)
- Setup.exe (629.25 KB)
- ShowTip.exe (518.75 KB)
- UninstallSelf.exe (169.75 KB)
- setup.exe (17.33 KB)
- installer.exe (22.40 KB)
- installer.exe (21.40 KB)
The current page applies to PocketWiFi version 126.96.36.199
PocketWiFi is a program marketed by ZTE Corporation. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall PocketWiFi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PocketWiFi from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PocketWiFi or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PocketWiFi". The PocketWiFi app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PocketWiFi in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PocketWiFi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PocketWiFi:
- The software company is: http://www.zte.com.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\system32\SupportAppPB4G Hostless Modem\Setup.exe /uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PocketWiFi.
8. After removing PocketWiFi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PocketWiFi that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PocketWiFi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PocketWiFi by ZTE Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that PocketWiFi by ZTE Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PocketWiFi in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:38:53.600