Pocket Tanks 1.0
This page is about Pocket Tanks 1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Pocket Tanks 1.0 from your systemBlitWise Productions, LLC
. Check out here
where you can find out more on BlitWise Productions, LLC. Please follow http://www.blitwise.com
if you want to read more on Pocket Tanks 1.0 on BlitWise Productions, LLC's website. Pocket Tanks 1.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pocket Tanks directory, subject to the user's option. Pocket Tanks 1.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pocket Tanks\unins000.exe. Pocket Tanks 1.0's primary file takes about 28.00 KB (28672 bytes) and its name is ptanks.exe.
Pocket Tanks 1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 521.47 KB (533988
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (422.50 KB)
- ptanks.exe (28.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (70.97 KB)
This data is about Pocket Tanks 1.0 version 1.0
Pocket Tanks 1.0 is a program marketed by the software company BlitWise Productions, LLC. Some people choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Pocket Tanks 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Pocket Tanks 1.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Pocket Tanks 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Pocket Tanks 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Pocket Tanks 1.0 program will be found automatically. After you click Pocket Tanks 1.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Pocket Tanks 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pocket Tanks 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.blitwise.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pocket Tanks\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pocket Tanks 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Pocket Tanks 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pocket Tanks 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pocket Tanks 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Pocket Tanks 1.0 by BlitWise Productions, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Pocket Tanks 1.0 by BlitWise Productions, LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Pocket Tanks 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-29 22:59:23.077